Friday, August 26, 2011

Michael Mina Revisted







I blogged about my Michael Mina visit back in June so I'll keep my revisit review short other than to say it was fantastic, fabulous, mouth-watering, drop-what-you're-doing-and-go good. I didn't want to leave. Please, Michael, bring a 7th course, just this once!

My main complaint last time was the service. Not the case this time. This may have had something to do with the completely empty bar, but regardless, the food and service nailed it. From the time we entered the bar area at 11:45am until when we left more than an hour later, we were the ONLY diners. Seriously, why isn't this place packed? Puzzling.

At $39 a head, the six-courser is actually quite a good value. Each of the six courses is a mini-meal in itself. My dad each and I each had a course of pork & shrimp spring rolls, tuna tartare (not pictured), lobster pop tart, halibut, steak & eggs, and a dessert (me: chocolate delice, dad: butterscotch custard). I waddled back to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment